Information Management eDiscovery Vedder Service
In today's digital economy, information has become a powerful and essential corporate asset. However, given today’s legal and technological environment, unprecedented demands are being placed on private- and public-sector organizations and their data custodians that are rapidly outpacing traditional compliance plans, best practices and settled industry norms. Vedder Price attorneys are at the leading edge of the rapidly evolving field of records and information governance, electronic discovery, and data security and privacy.
You can expect world-class knowledge and service, with solutions designed to help you manage your information and records at every step of the information life cycle to reduce litigation risks and costs, increase information and records management efficiency, and achieve compliance with all applicable regulations and statutes as well as industry best practices.
Substantial experience and credentials. Our lawyers have hands-on business experience that enables us to provide strategic business consulting on all aspects of information management, including privacy, information security and records retention. Our experience spans a wide array of industries and services—from designing and implementing enterprise-wide records and information management programs for Fortune 20 corporations to counseling multinational clients with cross-border data transfers and conducting gap analyses of large financial services records management programs.
Unparalleled knowledge of record retention laws. In addition to delivering customized client solutions, our attorneys have written and presented extensively on issues, laws and best practices applicable to records management and information governance. In addition, we have established a valuable network of technology and industry partners with unprecedented experience.
Comprehensive solutions, customized to your needs. Our dedicated team of attorneys creates and delivers tailored solutions that support all aspects of information and records management, including:
- Drafting and assisting in the implementation of legally compliant and defensible records and information management policies and practices
- Developing records retention schedules that comport with applicable laws and regulations and that meet best legal practices
- Drafting policies and procedures for the retention and disposal of e-mail and other forms of electronic records
- Drafting and implementing legal hold policies and eDiscovery readiness and response procedures
- Assisting in the defensible disposition of obsolete legacy hard-copy records and electronic data
- Auditing enforcement of and compliance with records management schedules and legal hold programs
+1 (312) 609 7538
+1 (312) 609 7810
+1 (312) 609 7514
+1 (212) 407 7791
+1 (212) 407 7735
+1 (312) 609 7865
+1 (312) 609 7845
+1 (212) 407 7708
+1 (312) 609 7595
+1 (312) 609 7880