Vedder Thinking | Events Lorman Education Services: Privacy Breach Litigation and Enforcement
August 24, 2011
Jeffrey C. Davis, Bruce A. Radke and Michael J. Waters are featured speakers at the Lorman Education Services live audio conference, "Privacy Breach Litigation and Enforcement: Trends and the Impact of Cloud Computing and Social Media" on August 24, 2011.
For additional information or to register for this event, please visit www.lorman.com/ID387748.
Vedder Price provides comprehensive services in the area of Data Privacy and Security including:
- Providing counsel on statutory and regulatory privacy obligations, including HIPAA, FACTA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act compliance obligations
- Developing and implementing identity theft prevention programs
- Providing guidance and serving as litigation counsel in the event of a security breach or FACTA action
- Developing and implementing security breach response plans
- Counseling on best practices to minimize litigation risk and cost associated with maintaining personal data
- Developing comprehensive record management programs
- Auditing existing identity theft and record management programs, including identifying potential compliance gaps, and providing practical and proven recommendations for enhancing current policies and procedures
- Designing comprehensive training programs on employee privacy compliance
Live audio conference