Vedder Thinking | Events Lorman Education Services: Privacy Breach Litigation and Enforcement
August 24, 2011
Jeffrey C. Davis will be a featured speaker at the Lorman Education Services live audio conference, "Privacy Breach Litigation and Enforcement: Trends and the Impact of Cloud Computing and Social Media" on August 24, 2011.
For additional information or to register for this event, please visit www.lorman.com/ID387748.
Vedder Price provides comprehensive services in the area of Data Privacy and Security including:
- Providing counsel on statutory and regulatory privacy obligations, including HIPAA, FACTA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act compliance obligations
- Developing and implementing identity theft prevention programs
- Providing guidance and serving as litigation counsel in the event of a security breach or FACTA action
- Developing and implementing security breach response plans
- Counseling on best practices to minimize litigation risk and cost associated with maintaining personal data
- Developing comprehensive record management programs
- Auditing existing identity theft and record management programs, including identifying potential compliance gaps, and providing practical and proven recommendations for enhancing current policies and procedures
- Designing comprehensive training programs on employee privacy compliance
Live audio conference
+1 (312) 609 7524