Estate Planning Vedder Service
Vedder Price provides comprehensive estate planning advice and services tailored to your goals for accumulating, preserving, managing and transferring wealth.
You can expect to work with attorneys who combine technical experience in all aspects of estate and financial planning with a strong appreciation of your personal objectives and needs.
Broad estate planning credentials. We work with clients whose personal objectives and financial interests are as diverse as the individuals themselves, including:
- Individuals and families with large estates, as well as those with more modest assets
- Individuals and families with personal situations that require special planning, such as family members with disabilities
- Owners of closely held businesses
- Corporate executives and professionals
- Businesses and not-for-profit organizations
We also represent executors, administrators, trustees and guardians.
Personalized services backed by sophisticated planning tools and resources. When preparing an estate plan, we begin with a thorough understanding of your asset holdings, family situation and personal and financial goals. With this information as a foundation, we can make planning recommendations and assist with developing wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other documents appropriate for your needs.
Our attorneys have access to state-of-the-art planning tools and educational resources to support estate and trust accounting, research, analyses, tax return preparation, financial and tax projections and other services.