Vedder Thinking | Articles Estate Planning Bulletin - Estate Planning in the Volatile 2011 Environment
New Developments and Opportunities
Economic, legislative, and regulatory developments are keeping estate planners and their clients very busy in the second half of 2011.
- Interest Rates for Key Estate Planning Transactions Hit New Lows
- Illinois Estate Tax Justifies Thorough Planning, Even if Federal Exemption Remains High
- Budget Control Act of 2011 May Put Estate Tax Changes on Fast Track.
- Estate Tax Returns for 2010, 2011 Finally Released
- Portability of Estate Tax Exemptions Will Require Filing Estate Tax Returns
- Illinois Civil Unions Law Opens Opportunities
- Tax Patents Prohibited
Download the bulletin by clicking the link below.