Vedder Thinking | Events Unlocking Challenging Employment Issues for Banks
September 13, 2016
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Central Standard Time
**To view the webinar, please click here.**
This one-hour webinar program will focus on need-to-know employment issues for banks and the steps banks can take to protect themselves.
Vedder Price attorneys will share their knowledge and specific experiences in advising banks on these topics so that your bank can meet the higher employment standards that the government and financial institutions industries require of you.
Bruce Alper and Joe Mulherin, Vedder Price Labor & Employment attorneys, along with Jim Kane and Dan McKay, Vedder Price Financial Institutions attorneys, will lead the discussion and answer questions.
Topics to be covered include the following:
- Getting Your House in Order: New Overtime Regulations in 2017
- Initial and Ongoing Due Diligence on Employees
- Background Checks / Credit Checks / Employee Monitoring / FDIC Section 1
- Related Social Media Issues
- Employment Law Quick Hitters for Banks
- Incentive Compensation Plan Structuring Guidelines for Mortgage Loan Officers
- Handling “Confidentiality” and the EEOC’s and NLRB’s attempts to limit banks’ use of confidentiality provisions
Vedder Price is an accredited CLE provider in California, Illinois and New York and, when possible, a sponsor in Virginia.