Vedder Thinking | Events 28th Annual Banking Law Update
A Complimentary Half-Day Conference Presented by the Vedder Price Financial Institutions Group
May 18, 2016
7:45 AM - 12:00 PM Central Standard Time
The Chicago Club
81 East Van Buren Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Financial services professionals and in-house counsel are invited to the 28th Annual Banking Law Update, a complimentary half-day conference presented by the Vedder Price Financial Institutions group.
Anton V. Schutz
Founder, President & Chief Investment Officer, Mendon Capital Advisors Corp.
Burnham Financial Services Fund and Burnham Financial Long/Short Fund
Nationally recognized strategic bank investor and frequent commentator/expert on the financial services sector on CNBC, Fox Business News, and Bloomberg
Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets Update
- Presentations by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel Company, and Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P
Bank CEO Roundtable
- Walter F. Healy, Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest
- Michael O’Rourke, Signature Bank
- Steven L. Slack, Home State Bank, N.A.
Fintech and Executive Compensation Update
- Robert C. Giltner, Community Bank Digital Online Lending Consultant