Vedder Thinking | Events 2015 Employment Law Conference, Chicago
April 14, 2015
8:00 AM Central Standard Time
The Fairmont Hotel
200 N. Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Lunch to follow
In-house counsel and human resource professionals are invited to join the attorneys of Vedder Price for a complimentary half-day conference covering key labor and employment topics.
Topics of Discussion
Illinois Law Update and Other State Law Trends
- Significant Illinois cases
- New Wage Payment Act regulations
- Ban the box
- Medical marijuana
Pregnancy Discrimination or Pregnancy Accommodation?
- EEOC position on pregnancy accommodation
- Young v. UPS Supreme Court case
- Illinois Human Rights Act pregnancy discrimination
It's a Small World After All - Global Human Resource Issues
- Key differences between UK/EU employment practices and those of the U.S.
- Consultation requirements, contractual issues and statutory termination requirements
What's New Federally?
- How healthy are your wellness plans?
- NLRB quickie election rule and Union use of company e-mail systems
- Significant federal cases
CLE and HRCI Credit
Assuming minimum requirements are met, CLE credit will be available. This program has been approved for general HRCI credit.
+1 (312) 609 7890
+1 (312) 609 7642
+1 (312) 609 7735
+1 (312) 609 7797
+1 (415) 749 9510
+1 (312) 609 7795
+1 (312) 609 7844
+1 (415) 749 9512
+44 (0)20 3667 2860
+1 (202) 312 3363
+1 (312) 609 7512