Vedder Thinking | Events
2016 Vedder Works Employment Law Series:
October 26, 2016
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
555 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W.
Knight Conference Center, Level 8
Washington, DC 20001
Please join us for a complimentary, half-day session designed for in-house counsel and human resource professionals, led by Vedder Price’s Labor & Employment group attorneys.
- Need-to-Know Developments
- Website accessibility issues
- New EEO-1 reporting requirements
- Preparing for the new white collar exemption regulations
- Workplace protections for LGBT employees
- Best Practices for Conducting Internal Investigations
- Post-Election Judicial and Political Landscape
- Restrictive Covenants: Obstacles & Opportunities
- Managing Leaves of Absence: Real-Life Scenarios
Breakfast and lunch provided.
CLE & HRCI Credit
Vedder Price is an accredited CLE provider in California, Illinois, and New York; and, when possible, a sponsor in Virginia. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.