Vedder Thinking | Events
2016 Vedder Works Employment Law Series:
June 22, 2016
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
InterContinental New York Times Square
300 W 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Please join us at one of the following complimentary, half-day sessions designed for in-house counsel and human resource professionals, led by the attorneys of Vedder Price.
- New York & New Jersey Update
- Need-to-Know Developments
- Is your website accessible to the disabled?
- Do you have to report compensation on your EEO-1?
- What is happening with the new white-collar exemption regulations?
- Are LGBT employees protected at work?
- What are your biggest risks in 2016?
- What to Expect from the NLRB in the Final Year of the Obama Administration
- Benefits Update: Tips for Surviving a DOL Audit of Your Health & Welfare Plans, and Pitfalls of COBRA and Severance
- Accommodation (Disability, Religion, Pregnancy)
- Managing Leaves of Absence: Real-Life Scenarios
CLE &HRCI Credit
Vedder Price is an Accredited CLE Provider in Illinois and New York. Assuming minimum requirements are met, CLE credit will be available.
This program has been approved for HRCI credit.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
+1 (312) 609 7821
+1 (212) 407 7732
+1 (312) 609 7725
+1 (202) 312 3363
+1 (312) 609 7706
+1 (202) 312 3361
+44 (0)20 3667 2860
+1 (212) 407 7770