Vedder Thinking | Events
2016 Vedder Works Employment Law Series:
September 14, 2016
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM GMT Standard Time
4 Coleman Street
London EC2R 5AR
Life after Brexit - A Brave New World for Employers, or Business as Usual?
There are some questions most employers are asking about life after Brexit.
We will be discussing these questions – and more – in our roundtable seminar at 6:00 p.m. on 14 September 2016. We hope to see you there for a lively and interactive discussion.
1. Pulling the trigger? The constitutional landscape.
2. How will UK employment legislation be affected?
3. Will the Courts decide cases differently from now on?
4. Rewriting the statute book: Which employment laws are the best candidates for scrapping or amending?
5. What should employers be doing to prepare for Brexit.
For previous commentary on the employment law implications of Brexit by Jonathan Maude, head of the employment team in London and Chair of the firm’s UK/EU Employment Law Committee, please click here.
CPD Credit England and Wales – 1.0 hour CPD.