Tamara Droubi is an Associate in the Washington, DC office of Vedder Price and a member of the firm’s Litigation practice area and Government Contracts practice group.
Ms. Droubi represents and counsels civil and defense government contractors and nonprofit organizations on a broad range of procurement issues, including complex litigation, regulatory, compliance and investigative matters. She assists contractors with bid protest litigation before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), U.S. Court of Federal Claims, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and state and federal agencies. Ms. Droubi assists contractors with internal, government and regulatory investigations, suspension and debarment, voluntary disclosures, compliance and remediation, small business size standards, cybersecurity, prime/subcontractor disputes and negotiations, equitable adjustments, claims, modifications and terminations, international sales and contracting, mergers and acquisitions, novations and grants, and cooperative agreements. Her experience includes handling issues implicating the False Claims Act (FCA) and other allegations of fraud and corruption/white collar crime, cybersecurity, data privacy and whistleblower claims, as well as managing sensitive public relations issues.
Ms. Droubi is a highly experienced litigator and problem-solver, having previously served as lead counsel on an array of state and federal business and commercial disputes (including breach of contract, fraud and trade secret enforcement), as well as serving as a law clerk to The Honorable Mary Ellen Coster Williams at the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
In her pro bono practice, Ms. Droubi has assisted military veterans with discharge upgrade matters.
Ms. Droubi was recognized by The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021 Edition) for Government Relations Practice.
- Catholic School of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 1996
- California, 2006
- District of Columbia, 2015
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, DC Women's Bar Association
- Member, National Contract Management Association (NCMA)