Vedder Thinking | Events Regulatory Enforcement Orders: Compliance and Termination
April 09, 2013
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Central Standard Time
Join attorneys from the Vedder Price Financial Institutions group and regulatory consultants from Artisan Advisors, Inc. for a complimentary 90-minute webinar. The program will cover the key elements of compliance with, as well as possible termination of, regulatory orders at banks where loan and other problems have led to regulatory enforcement and/or sanctions.
- Achieving compliance with all aspects of an enforcement order
- Convincing bank regulators to terminate the enforcement order in place on your bank: metrics and myths
- Experience to date: results of a nationwide survey of 35 banks that successfully obtained termination of orders (most of whom told us how they did it!)
- Key regulatory issues and financial and capital ratios for order termination
- Benefits of termination:
- Lower deposit insurance premiums
- Longer periods between regulatory exams
- Renewed ability to grow and expand
- Shareholder satisfaction
We encourage you to share information about this event with individuals or institutions that might benefit from the latest ideas on contending with the harshest enforcement environment in a generation.
Vedder Price is an Accredited Continuing Legal Education Provider in Illinois and New York. Assuming minimum CLE requirements are met, this program will offer 1.5 hours of Illinois CLE Credit and 1.5 hours of New York CLE Credit.