Vedder Thinking | Events Geoffrey Kass, Ji Kim and Bill Gibson To Present at the Airline Economics Growth Frontiers Korea 2018 Conference
March 19-21, 2018
Global Transportation Finance team members Geoffrey Kass, Ji Woon Kim and Bill Gibson will present at the Airline Economics Growth Frontiers Korea 2018 Conference on March 19-21 in Seoul, South Korea.
The three-day seminar brings together leaders in the aviation industry, from airlines to investors to aviation companies, to network, exchange ideas and learn about “life cycle management and transitions” in aviation.
Additionally, Vedder Price is a sponsor of the conference.
Mr. Kass, Mr. Kim and Mr. Gibson will participate in several sessions, to include the following:
- Investing in Aircraft – A Comparison of Investment Options, Geoffrey Kass and Rich Barnett, Castlelake
- Servicing Agreements – An Overview, Geoffrey Kass
- Intercreditor Issues, Ji Kim
- The Three R’s of Leasing: Repossession, Redelivery and Remarketing, Geoffrey Kass and Neil McCrossan, Castlelake
- Aircraft Financings – A Risk Overview, Bill Gibson
For more information regarding the conference and the Vedder Price attorney presentations, please click here.