Vedder Thinking | Events
2016 Vedder Works Employment Law Series:
Chicago – Downtown
April 28, 2016
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Standard Time
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
200 N Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
In-house counsel and human resource professionals are invited to join the attorneys of Vedder Price for a complimentary half-day conference covering key labor and employment topics.
Topics of Discussion
- Need-to-Know Developments
- Is Your Website Accessible to the Disabled?
- Do You Have to Report Compensation on Your EEO-1?
- What Is Happening with the New White-Collar Exemption Regulations?
- Are LGBT Employees Protected at Work?
- What Are Your Biggest Risks in 2016?
- Restrictive Covenant Update: Obstacles & Opportunities
- What to Expect from the NLRB in the Final Year of the Obama Administration
- Tips for Surviving a DOL Audit of Your Health and Welfare Plans
- Pitfalls of COBRA and Severance Pay
- Managing Leaves of Absence: Real-Life Scenarios
CLE & HRCI Credit
Vedder Price is an Accredited CLE Provider in Illinois and New York. Assuming minimum requirements are met, CLE credit will be available.
This program has been approved for HRCI credit.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
+1 (312) 609 7890
+1 (312) 609 7538
+1 (202) 312 3361
+1 (312) 609 7706
+1 (312) 609 7795
+1 (312) 609 7824
+44 (0)20 3667 2860
+1 (312) 609 7725
+1 (312) 609 7735
+1 (424) 204 7756
+1 (312) 609 7512
+1 (312) 609 7821