Vedder Thinking | Events 1st Annual FinTech Update
November 9, 2017
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Standard Time
The Standard Club
320 South Plymouth Court
Chicago, IL 60604
Chicago is at the center of a new and growing industry. This complimentary program is designed as a concise briefing on the latest developments in the FinTech industry for C-Suite executives.
Topics to be presented:
- FinTech M&A: opportunities and strategies
- Joint Ventures: how FinTech and traditional financial institutions can prosper together
- Payment System Developments
- Regulatory and Litigation Update
- Michael Abbott, Managing Director of Accenture’s Digital Financial Services practice in North America, and former CEO of Softcard, a mobile commerce platform, will give a presentation titled “How I Sold My Company to Google.”
- Mike Jones, Managing Director and Co-Head of Specialty Finance Investment Banking at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel Company
- Tom Cunningham, Director, Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, iStream Financial Service Partners
Vedder Price is an accredited CLE provider in California, Illinois, and New York; and, when possible, a sponsor in Virginia.
To register, click here.
+1 (312) 609 7533
+1 (312) 609 7762
+1 (312) 609 7717
+1 (212) 407 7788
+1 (424) 204 7738
+1 (312) 609 7741