Vedder Thinking | Events Sam Tyfield to Participate in Best Execution in the Context of MiFID II and Trading Innovation Conference
November 04, 2015
Sam Tyfield, a Partner in Vedder Price's London office and a member of the firm's Investment Services and Finance & Transactions groups, will participate in the Best Execution in the Context of MiFID II and Trading Innovation conference taking place in London. Mr. Tyfield will serve as moderator for the session titled "The Impact of MiFID/New Regulation on High Frequency and Innovatory Trading."
This conference will address a number of MiFID II-related topics including:
- FCA policy and best execution
- MiFID II and best execution: Fulfilling the overarching agreement
- MiFID II and best execution: data and monitoring
- The challenges of implementing MiFID II in relation to best execution
- The impact of new regulation on high frequency and regulatory trading
- The double cap: will it work?
- Transactions tax
- Technology solutions to the problems of dark pool regulation
For more information on the conference, please click here.