Trent Fujii is an Associate in Vedder Price’s Los Angeles office and a member of the firm’s Government Investigations & White Collar Defense group.
Mr. Fujii focuses his practice on representing financial institutions, public and private companies, and individuals in regulatory investigations, white collar defense matters, and securities litigation. Mr. Fujii has experience representing clients in state and federal courts in all stages of litigation, including drafting complaints, discovery, motion practice, and settlement.
Mr. Fujii has represented pro bono clients in New York Family Court regarding child support, spousal support, and uncontested divorces.
Mr. Fujii received his law degree from Columbia Law School and his undergraduate degree summa cum laude from the University of Southern California.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2019,
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2016,
summa cum laude
- New York, 2019
- California, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2020