Vedder Thinking | Events Survival at the European Patent Office in Biotech/Pharma
October 20, 2015
Please join us at our upcoming webinar with representatives from the European Patent Office (EPO) for a lively discussion on various topics pertinent to Intellectual Property law.
- Early Certainty from Search, etc.–A Way to Better Serve the Interests of Applicants and the Public
- Inventive Step in Biotechnology, Examination Practice at the EPO
- Medical Use Claims under the EPC
- Patentability of "Antibodies" under the EPC
- Thomas Kowalski, Shareholder, Vedder Price
- Klaus-Peter Döpfer, PhD, Director, EPO
- Laurent Delue, PhD, Examiner, EPO
- Virginie Merckling-Ruiz, PhD, Examiner, EPO
- Wolfram Meyer, PhD, Examiner, EPO
Vedder Price is an Accredited CLE Provider in California, Illinois and New York. CLE credit is currently pending.