- Employment Class Action Defense
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Litigation and Avoidance
- Equal Opportunity/Discrimination Law
- Information Management & eDiscovery
- Labor Relations
- Restrictive Covenants & Trade Secrets
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Workplace Audits
- Workplace Counseling and Policies
Ryan Probasco is an Associate in Vedder Price’s Chicago office and a member of the Firm’s Labor and Employment group.
Ryan previously worked in the Firm’s Labor and Employment group as a paralegal from 2014 to 2020, and as a Summer Associate during the summer of 2020. In those roles, Mr. Probasco assisted in defending clients' wage and hour and employment discrimination lawsuits; drafted and edited legal briefs; conducted witness interviews; and collected and reviewed electronically stored information. Mr. Probasco has also helped employers develop employment handbooks, and has aided legal teams in providing various training for employers and their staff.
Mr. Probasco received his law degree from DePaul University College of Law and his undergraduate degree from the University of Iowa. While in law school, he served as a staff writer and the Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul Journal of Sports Law.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Iowa, B.A., 2014
- Loyola University Chicago, Institute for Paralegal Studies, Litigation Paralegal Certificate, 2016, (Honors)
- Illinois, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2022