Ryan Baggs is an Associate in the Los Angeles office of Vedder Price and a member of the firm's Global Transportation Finance team.
Mr. Baggs focuses his practice on transactions involving commercial and business aircraft, aviation regulatory compliance, asset securitizations, restructuring and general equipment finance.
Mr. Baggs has also represented debtors, creditors, creditors’ committees and other parties in out-of-court restructurings and bankruptcy proceedings.
In law school, Mr. Baggs was a comments and review editor for the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology. He earned his master’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania and his undergraduate degree in history and education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, M.S., 2008
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.S., 2005
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin