Vedder Thinking | Events National Business Aviation Association Aircraft Registration Conference
February 3-4, 2011
The 2011 Aircraft Registration Conference is an information-packed two-day event for the aviation industry, developed and supported by the aviation industry. This conference includes information pertaining to aircraft registration, the new FAA re-registration requirements, aircraft financing, the Cape Town Convention and more.
Thursday, February 3, 2011:
- The FAA Registry in Transition Aircraft
- Closings in Transition
- The Cape Town Convention in Transition
- Legal Opinions in Transitional Times
- Repossessions and Remedies in Transition
- Aviation in Transition on Capitol Hill
Friday, February 4, 2011:
- Aviation Transactions in Transition
- Offers to Purchase in Transition
- The Leasing/Financing Market in Transition
- Structural Considerations in Transition featuring Edward K. Gross, Esq., Vedder Price
- Featured Speaker: Joe Lombardo, President of Gulfstream Aerospace and Executive Vice President, Aerospace Group, General Dynamics
- Operational and Aircraft Management Issues in Transition
- International Transactions in Transition – Focus on Exporting and Importing in Aircraft
- International Transactions in Transition – Focus on South and Latin America
Please see this link for a complete listing of events and speakers for the Seminar.
Please proceed to this link for online registration.
For general information, contact NBAA's Dina Green at (+1) 202-783-9357.