- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Employment Class Action Defense
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Litigation and Avoidance
- Equal Opportunity/Discrimination Law
- Higher Education
- Information Management & eDiscovery
- Information Technology
- Media & Entertainment
- Privacy, CyberSecurity & Media
- Restrictive Covenants & Trade Secrets
- Trade & Professional Associations
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Workplace Audits
- Workplace Counseling and Policies
Meg Inomata is an Associate in the Washington, DC office of Vedder Price and a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment practice group.
She has experience in all stages of litigation and represents employers in state and federal courts across the country. In addition to her litigation practice, Ms. Inomata counsels clients on employee relations matters, including wage and hour disputes, discrimination and retaliation claims, and union and administrative grievance procedures. She assists clients in the administration of internal investigations and responding to EEOC and state administrative agency charges.
Ms. Inomata also has an active pro bono practice, and is involved with assisting a number of non-profit and charitable organizations. In 2019 she was awarded the Tom Nees Award for Exceptional Service by Community of Hope, a non-profit organization pursuing a mission to aid low-income families experiencing homelessness and struggling with healthcare needs, in recognition of her long-standing, deeply-impactful service to the women, men and children who turn to Community of Hope for help.
While attending the George Washington University Law School, Ms. Inomata interned for the Honorable Melvin R. Wright of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2012
- The George Washington University, B.A., 2009, summa cum laude
- Maryland, 2018
- District of Columbia, 2013
- New Jersey, 2012
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013