Vedder Thinking | Events Marques Peterson and Kelly Buroker to Host Government Contracting Year in Review Webinar
February 13, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
The landscape for government contractors is constantly changing. The new year is a fitting time to look back at the significant changes that have occurred and the impacts to the contracting community, while also planning for the year ahead. Similar to years past, 2017 resulted in a number of significant developments that will continue to affect government contractors in 2018 and many more years to come.
Join Shareholders Marques Peterson, Kelly Buroker and BDO USA, LLP Industry Specialty Services Managing Director Aaron Raddock on February 13 from 1:00 – 2:30 pm EST as they explore some of the most significant regulatory changes, events and trends from the prior year and offer their tips for areas to focus on as part of your new year's resolutions.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Key Provisions of the 2018 NDAA and Significant Executive Orders
- Cybersecurity Compliance
- Small Business Updates
- Developments in GSA Schedule and Commercial Item Contracting
- DOL Rules and Enforcement Trends
- Litigation Trends: Bid Protest procedures and FCA recoveries
- Other Changes and Stories from the Front Line
To register for this webinar, please click here.