Vedder Thinking | Events Marc L. Klyman to Speak at the 2nd Annual Securitization Finance Summit
November 28, 2012
Marc L. Klyman, a Shareholder in the Chicago office of Vedder Price and a member of the firm's Capital Markets group, will moderate a panel discussion during the 2nd Annual Securitization Finance Summit being held in New York on November 28, 2012. Mr. Klyman's session, titled "Ongoing Regulatory Reforms and How to Adapt to Them," will address a variety of topics, including:
- Scoping out the evolving changes in the securitization field brought on by the Dodd-Frank Act and SEC Reg AB II
- Exploring Volcker Rule exemptions and how to get around private equity and hedge fund restrictions
- Why have QRMs (qualified residential mortgages) become so important? How will they impact practices?
- Examining the areas Basel III is affecting−from the money market to hedge funds and private equity
- Assessing new standards of market transparency, public disclosure on credit ratings and due diligence legislation
- What other regulatory reforms are on the horizon for 2013 and beyond?
Presented by iGlobal Forum, this one-day conference will analyze how the different securitization sectors are evolving, and will give attendees the opportunity to hear from the top investors, issuers and regulators in the field.
For additional information on this event, please click here.