Vedder Thinking | Events Law Bulletin Seminars: White Collar Crime – Corporate Governance
February 11, 2010
Law Bulletin Seminars is pleased to present our annual White Collar Crime + Corporate Governance Conference. Chicago's elite corporate and white collar defense lawyers will discuss the issues currently challenging corporations, their officers, in-house counsel and outside counsel.
Attendees will earn 6 MCLE credit hours.
- U.S. Dept. of Justice: Trends in enforcement from the author of the “Filip Memo”
- From Black to Blago: Examining the powerful prosecutorial tool - Honest and Faithful Services requirement
- SEC under new management: Robert Burson, Senior Associate Regional Director of Enforcement, will cover upcoming changes in SEC enforcement
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: Trends in enforcement
- Individuals will be prosecuted: The Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine and questions of representation
- Corporate Compliance: Being Prepared for Investigations
Former Deputy Attorney General of the United States, Mark Filip, Kirkland & Ellis
Former U.S. Attorneys for the Northern District of Illinois,
Scott Lassar, Sidley Austin
Anton Valukas, Chairman, Jenner & Block
Dan Webb, Chairman, Winston & Strawn
James S. Montana, Jr., Vedder Price and more!
You do not want to miss this annual showcase of knowledge and experience!
Click here for more information.
Date: February 11, 2010
Location: Swissotel Chicago, 323 East Wacker Dr.
Time: 7:30am Registration & Breakfast
8:00am - 3:30pm Program (Lunch included)
Reduced rate for ACC Members.