Vedder Thinking | Articles Labor & Employment Law Update
In This Issue
- How "Well" Is Your Company's Wellness Program?
- Policy Manual Update: DOL Issues Final Rule Revising Definition of Spouse Under the FMLA
- New Technology Clashes with Statutory Requirements: Why Clicking "I Agree" May Not Be Enough
- Whose Time Is It Anyway? Key Decisions Clarify the Meaning of Compensable Time
- California Corner: There's a Classification for That: Recent Cases Challenge Whether Application-Based Service Platforms Misclassify Independent Contractors
- Illinois Pregnancy Accommodation Law
To read the Labor & Employment Law Update, click the link below.
+1 (312) 609 7844