Vedder Thinking | Articles Labor & Employment Law Update
In this issue:
- Class Is in Session: Supreme Court to Decide Future of Class Waiver Arbitration Clauses
- Upset about FLSA Retaliation? There’s a Remedy for That.
- California Corner: Let There Be Rest: California Supreme Court Rejects "On-Duty" or "On-Call" Rest Periods
- New Immigration Regulations Provide Relief to Employers Seeking Green Cards for their Employees
- 2017 Immigration Reminders & Updates
- A View From Across the Pond: The Gig Economy and Its Implications for UK Employment Law
- Washington, DC City Council Passes Expansive Paid Sick and Family Leave Bill
To read the Labor & Employment Law Update, click the link below.