Vedder Thinking | Articles Labor & Employment Law Update
In this issue:
- Oops, He (or She) Did It Again! Implementing a Best-In-Class Harassment-Free Workplace Program to Help Your Company Stay Out of the Headlines
- Employers Questions about Salary History Are History
- California Corner: The Road to Nowhere – Final Approval of Lyft Settlement Dodges the Issue of Driver Classification
- Seventh Circuit Issues Groundbreaking Decision, Holds That Sexual Orientation Discrimination Is Sex Discrimination Under Title VII
- Dress Codes and Religious Symbols at Work in the EU
To read the Labor & Employment Law Update, click the link below.