Vedder Thinking | Articles Investment Services Regulatory Update
New Rules, Proposed Rules and Guidance
- SEC Extends Temporary Rule Regarding Adviser Principal Trades
- Treasury Issues Determination Exempting Foreign Exchange Swaps and Foreign Exchange Forwards from the Definition of "Swap"
- IDC Issues White Paper on Board Oversight of Exchange-Traded Funds
- Professional Organizations Issue Guidance to Audit Committees Regarding Evaluation of External Auditors
Litigation and Enforcement Actions
- SEC Charges Adviser with Federal Securities Law Violations Relating to Use of Options Contrary to Fund's Strategies and Policies
- District Court Allows Claim of Excessive Investment Management Fees to Proceed
- District Court Rules on Industry Challenges to CFTC Rule 4.5
- SEC Charges Eight Fund Directors for Failure to Properly Oversee Fair Valuations
To read the newsletter, click on the link below.