275 Battery Street Suite 2464 San Francisco, California 94111
1925 Century Park East Suite 1900 Los Angeles, California 90067
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Class Action Defense
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Director & Officer Defense
- Employment Class Action Defense
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Litigation and Avoidance
- Equal Opportunity/Discrimination Law
- Product Liability & Mass Tort
- Securities Litigation
- Restrictive Covenants & Trade Secrets
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Workplace Audits
- Workplace Counseling and Policies
Harrison Thorne is an Associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment group. He assists clients out of the firm’s Los Angeles and San Francisco offices.
Mr. Thorne represents businesses in a wide variety of employment-related disputes. He has defended employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, wage-and-hour violations, and website accessibility ADA violations. He has successfully resolved cases at the pleadings stage on summary judgment and defended against PAGA and complex class action claims.
Mr. Thorne’s practice also focuses on complex commercial litigation. He has represented corporate clients in contract disputes, securities litigation, and trade secret matters.
Prior to joining Vedder Price, Mr. Thorne served as a litigation associate at an AmLaw 100 firm in Los Angeles. During law school, he served as Editor-in-Chief of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review.
- University of California Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2013
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California