Vedder Thinking | Events Frank Nolan to Moderate Session at the 29th Annual Marine Money Week
June 21-23, 2016
Vedder Price Shareholder and member of the Global Transportation Finance team, Francis X. Nolan, III will moderate the panel, "New Sources of Credit for Shipping," at the 29th annual Marine Money week in New York on June 21-23. Mr. Nolan's session will cover an array of topics including:
- Asset backed lending solutions for shipping
- The first "FinTech" platform for ship finance
- The role of business development corporations in ship finance
- Credit funds filling the funding gap for middle market transactions
- What is the role of shipping investment banks in finding new sources of credit
Vedder Price is a proud Corporate Sponsor of this annual event, which is the world’s largest gathering of the international ship financing community.
For more information on this annual conference, visit the conference website.