Vedder Thinking | Events Employment Roundtable: Shared Parental Leave and a Spotlight on Recent Cases
April 24, 2015
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM GMT Standard Time
4 Coleman Street
London EC2R 5AR
Human resource professionals are invited to join the attorneys of Vedder Price for a complimentary session covering key labor and employment topics.
Shared parental leave - a practical discussion looking at
- how the flexible rights will work;
- what employers need to do now;
- how to respond to applications from parents; and
- issues which might arise.
A spotlight on significant recent cases in the UK, including
- the USDAW case (the "one establishment" test); and
- Lock, Bear Scotland and other holiday pay cases.
England and Wales CPD - 1.0 hour CPD