Vedder Thinking | Events ELFA Credit and Collections Management Conference & Exhibition
June 5-7, 2011
Planning for Growth in the New Normal
- Enterprise Risk Management –What are the new developments? How does it impact equipment finance companies?
- The 2011 Economic Outlook Presented by Standard & Poor’s Senior Economist
- How will the Changes to the Lease Accounting Standards Affect Credit and Collections?
- Senior Management Panel Discussion: Balancing Growth and Risk for Today and Tomorrow
- Fraud Prevention – Discover the Industry’s Best Lending Practices!
- Participate in Multiple Networking Opportunities: Harbor Cruise, Hosted Receptions, Senior Management Breakfast, Women in Leasing Breakfast
Mitchell D. Cohen from our New York office will be participating throughout the seminar.
+1 (212) 407 6980