Vedder Thinking | Events Information Lifecycle Management & Defensible Deletion
February 26, 2013
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Central Standard Time
Is your organization overwhelmed with data? The amount of electronic data that companies are accumulating is growing exponentially, posing significant risk and resulting in escalating costs. Organizations are struggling with the challenges of expired data spread across the enterprise. Defensible deletion enables organizations to identify, categorize and manage their data and delete such data that has no business or legal value. This webcast will provide practical and proven strategies for controlling and deleting obsolete legacy data to reduce cost and lower risk, and will address the following topics:
- Nature and cause of the legacy data problem?
- How do you go about finding legacy data?
- What are the risks of failure to remediate
- Legal and technology strategies for implementing a defensible and sustainable legacy data disposition program
- What is the ROI for legacy data disposition?
- What are the benefits of integrating data and digital asset lifecycle management?
Bruce Radke, Shareholder, Vedder Price
Tom Kunkel, VP, Strategic Development, Green Delete
Greg Reuter, Chief Technology Officer, Green Delete
Stephen L. Stewart, Chief Technology Officer, Nuix
+1 (312) 609 7689