Vedder Thinking | Events CFTC & NFA Regulatory Update
August 21, 2014
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Central Standard Time
222 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Please join members of the Vedder Price Investment Services group for lunch and a complimentary seminar on recent regulatory developments affecting commodity pool operators and commodity trading advisors.
Noon - 12:30 p.m. - Registration and Lunch
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. - Program
- Managing the CPO Delegation Process and Possible Upcoming Guidance
- Navigating Changes to CPO Form PQR and CTA Form PR
- Complying with Record-Keeping Delegation Under CFTC Regulation 4.23
- Navigating the Liquidation Process and Annual Reports Requirements
- Updates on Net Capital Requirements and Customer Protection
Vedder Price is an Accredited CLE Provider in Illinois. Assuming minimum requirements are met, Illinois credit will be available.