Work/life balance is important to our attorneys, and it is important to us.
We offer an array of work/life balance benefits and programs to help you succeed both professionally and personally.
Our programs include:
- Backup child care and elder care
- Tax-favorable dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Corporate membership with LifeStart and Equinox, including reduced gym rates and in-building exercise facilities
- Time off for birth/adoption
- Nursing mothers’ room
- Business-casual workplace
- Vacation/personal time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly newsletters on financial, work/life balance and other matters
- Firm-sponsored sports teams
“My summer associate position with Vedder Price was extremely rewarding, due in part to the extraordinary level of experience I received and the friendliness and approachability of everyone in the office. I benefited from a great amount of autonomy on assignments and a unique breadth of exposure across all practice groups. Also, Vedder had some awesome events planned!”
Erich Dylus, George Washington University Law School, 2016 Summer Associate