Work/life balance is important to our attorneys, and it is important to us.
We offer an array of work/life balance benefits and programs to help you succeed both professionally and personally.
Our programs include:
- Backup child care and elder care
- Tax-favorable dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Corporate membership with LifeStart and Equinox, including reduced gym rates and in-building exercise facilities
- Time off for birth/adoption
- Nursing mothers’ room
- Business-casual workplace
- Vacation/personal time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly newsletters on financial, work/life balance and other matters
- Firm-sponsored sports teams
"During my time as a summer associate, I was continuously challenged with complex assignments and countless hands-on opportunities. This was perfectly balanced with frequent and varied social events across the city of Chicago, which allowed me the opportunity to get to know my fellow summer associates and meet attorneys across all practice groups within the firm. The summer associate program exposed me to the firm’s culture and gave me the experience and platform to help me succeed as an attorney."
Steve Ta, John Marshall, 2015 Summer Associate