Work/life balance is important to our attorneys, and it is important to us.
We offer an array of work/life balance benefits and programs to help you succeed both professionally and personally.
Our programs include:
- Backup child care and elder care
- Tax-favorable dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Corporate membership with LifeStart and Equinox, including reduced gym rates and in-building exercise facilities
- Time off for birth/adoption
- Nursing mothers’ room
- Business-casual workplace
- Vacation/personal time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly newsletters on financial, work/life balance and other matters
- Firm-sponsored sports teams
“My summer associate experience at Vedder Price was incredibly rewarding. Not only was I able to get in-depth experience on a wide variety of projects, but I was able to come away with a good understanding of Vedder’s entrepreneurial and supportive character. Anytime I was given an assignment, the supervisors made themselves available for questions and follow up. Knowing that the partners and associates were willing to invest time in my training and stay interested in my progress meant so much to me. I also enjoyed the wonderful summer outings, from seeing the Mets from a partner’s box seats to an Escape the Room activity. They allowed me to socialize with partners and associates in a fun, casual setting. I was grateful for the unique experience and couldn’t wait to return!”
Stephanie Nguyen, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017 Summer Associate