Alexander Burkhardt is an Associate at Vedder Price and a member of the Finance & Transactions group in the firm’s San Francisco office.
Mr. Burkhardt’s practice encompasses a wide range of transactional matters, including financings, contractual and commercial matters, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues and other corporate matters.
Mr. Burkhardt's recent transactional experience includes the following:
- Represented a bank in a senior secured loan transaction in connection with the acquisition of a health care servicer by a private equity firm
- Represented a bank in a senior secured loan and equity investment with the acquisition of a medical sales and marketing company by a syndicate of private equity firms
- Represented a commercial finance bank in a revolving and term loan facility with a chain of transmission repair centers in North America
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a manufacturer and distributor of office products and facilities
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of an air filter design and manufacturing company
- Represented an entertainment payroll company in its acquisition of its Canadian affiliate
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a company specializing in professional development and continuing education graduate courses for teachers in the United States
- Represented multiple private equity firms in its acquisition of an elevator installation and maintenance company
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a designer, manufacturer, and supporter of solid state storage and memory solutions
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2012
- Indiana University, B.S., 2009, High Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- California, 2015