Vedder Thinking | Events 2011 Employment Law Update: Practical Advice for In-House Counsel and Human Resource Professionals
October 19, 2011
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Hay-Adams Room of the Hay-Adams Hotel
One Lafayette Square 16th and H Streets N.W.
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
Please join Vedder Price and ERS Group for this timely and engaging discussion of hot topics in employment law, including:
- Social Media in the Workplace: Opening Pandora’s box?
- Disability Accommodation and Leaves of Absence: Navigating the overlap and interplay
- Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims: Managing risk in this ever-changing landscape
- Immigration Hot Topics: What every employer needs to know now about I-9 audits and more
- Pay Equity: Avoiding risk in light of increased scrutiny by EEOC, OFCCP and plaintiffs’ counsel