Economic, legislative, and regulatory developments are keeping estate planners and their clients very busy in the second half of 2011.
- Interest Rates for Key Estate Planning Transactions Hit New Lows
- Illinois Estate Tax Justifies Thorough Planning, Even if Federal Exemption Remains High
- Budget Control Act of 2011 May Put Estate Tax Changes on Fast Track.
- Estate Tax Returns for 2010, 2011 Finally Released
- Portability of Estate Tax Exemptions Will Require Filing Estate Tax Returns
- Illinois Civil Unions Law Opens Opportunities
- Tax Patents Prohibited
Download the bulletin by clicking the link below.